Bankruptcy or Divorce First? - Flat Fees and Fresh Starts. Call Jason Wischmeyer at 317-429-0210 or email at jason@wis... Continue Reading
General Corporate Counsel
Jason Wischmeyer has served as general corporate counsel for small and mid-sized companies throughout the State of Indiana. Providing legal solutions efficiently and cost effectively, retaining Jason as your company’s general corporate counsel can provide the following services:
- Draft, negotiate, and/or review contractual documents with brokers, clients, vendors, partners and other third parties as needed to support business objectives.
- Maintain all corporate entities in good standing within applicable jurisdictions; implement “best practices” corporate governance in all group entities and ensure corporate formalities are observed, minute books accurately maintained, etc.
- Develop and implement intellectual property strategy; maintain, protect and expand intellectual property assets, including patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, as resources allow.
- Provide legal advice in other areas of business, including hiring, labor relations, immigration, HR policies, terminations, leases, in-licensed software, strategic initiatives, litigation, investigations, privacy, international issues, etc.
- Manage, train and evaluate in-house legal staff; manage legal department within budget while delivering high quality, timely work and results.
- Strategically select, maintain and manage litigation files for defense, collections and enforcement on behalf of the company.
- Support business development activities, including technology development and licensing, liquidity, services and distribution partnerships and investment and M&A opportunities (inbound and outbound).
- Develop and deliver company-wide training where appropriate (HR-related issues; IP protection and open source policies; etc.)
There are numerous functions that having a trusted advisor such as Jason Wischmeyer serve as your general corporate counsel. Add an experienced general corporate counsel to your business and together we will help manage your legal services with zealous advocacy, experience, knowledge and strategically. Call Jason P. Wischmeyer today at 317-429-0210.