In a car accident claim, comparative fault means you can be held partially responsible for your own injuries if you... Continue Reading
NO FEE unless you recover money for your injuries!
Your Indianapolis Personal Injury Attorney
Have you been injured through an avoidable medical accident and are paying the price of someone’s carelessness? Your financial situation, health, and overall happiness shouldn’t be negatively impacted by the oversight of your doctor, dentist, or caretaker. In times of distress, you’ll need professional legal representation from experts in the law field.
With over 15 years of legal experience, Indiana Attorney Jason Wischmeyer ranks among the best personal injury attorneys across the country. His various accomplishments include being featured on the Indian Rising Star list, the Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide Edition, having Princeton Global Network recognize him as one of the top 100 attorneys in the United States, and much more. However, despite these accolades, Indiana Attorney Jason Wischmeyer retains his commitment to providing you with the highest quality of personal and professional legal help.
By utilizing his countless experiences in dealing with personal injury cases, Indiana Attorney Jason Wischmeyer provides you superior representation within the courtroom. With a record of producing results for his clients, Jason Wischmeyer has earned the trust and respect of the Indianapolis community. With his years of experience and knowledge of the personal injury field, Jason Wischmeyer is ready to defend you during this difficult time. No matter the cause of your injury, Wischmeyer Law can serve as your supportive litigator so you can focus on your recovery and let your legal team fight for the compensation you deserve.
The Statute of Limitation For Personal Injury Claims
Time is of the essence whenever you or a loved one are considering filing a personal injury case. The state of Indiana places a time limit of two years after the accident for victims to file a personal injury claim. For this reason, it is in your best interest to immediately seek professional legal assistance from a highly trusted personal injury attorney. Otherwise, key evidence in your case may be lost or deteriorate, and you may miss your chance to secure the restitution you need.
Types Of Personal Injuries
There are numerous personal injury scenarios that you may find yourself in. The team at Wishmeyer Law provides legal help for a wide variety of personal injury accidents in Indiana. Each situation is different, but some common sources of personal injuries include:
- Slip and Fall: Slip and fall cases pertain to situations in which you are injured by the negligence of a property owner and or business. A wet floor is one of the primary causes of these kinds of accidents, but other situations can lead to similar situations. Whenever your injuries can be attributed to poor safety protocols on behalf of the property owner or business, a slip and fall personal injury case may be applicable.
- Dog Bites: In circumstances where an owner failed to control their dog and you were bitten as a result, your injury would classify as a dog bite personal injury case in Indianapolis. Owners have a responsibility to ensure that their dogs do not cause severe damage to you or other members of the community.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs when a trusted caretaker harms you through negligence, recklessness, or carelessness. Nursing homes, dentist offices, and traditional hospitals are all potential avenues through which you may experience a form of abuse that can have life-altering consequences
- Auto Accident: Whenever you suffer injury due to the negligence of other motorists, you may be able to file an auto accident personal injury case. Situations in which you were hit by a driver who was distracted by their phone, radio, or other device are common causes of auto accidents in Indiana and lead to hundreds of personal injury cases every year.
- Wrongful Death: In the event that a loved one loses their life due to the reckless actions of another person or business, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim to hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
Personal Injury Compensation
Indiana Attorney Jason Wischmeyer charges no fees while representing you in your personal injury claim until you recover compensation for your pain and suffering. Clients who either win or settle their personal injury cases can receive compensation for:
- Medical Treatment: Any medical procedures that you have undergone relating to your personal injury claim can be properly be compensated. This compensation can include the cost of surgeries, hospital admissions, doctors visits, medication, and other kinds of medical care.
- Rehabilitative Care: For any severe damages that you may have suffered, the successful outcome of your personal injury case can provide repayment for your rehabilitative care as you work to recover from the injuries you sustained.
- Lost Wages from Time Taken Off of Work: Any revenue that you may have missed due to your personal injury case can be compensated for, in the event that your personal injury case is successful.
- Future Lost Income: In the tragic event that you suffer disabling injuries that will permanently prevent you from achieving your previous lifetime income potentials, you can reach a settlement to cover that lost future earnings.
- Property Damage: Property that has been damaged due to the accident can be properly reimbursed after winning your personal injury case. For example, if your car is totaled due to the negligence of another driver, you may be able to secure funds to cover the cost of repairing the vehicle or purchasing a new one.
- Pain and Suffering: Recovering from a personal injury can be a taxing and emotionally draining experience. It can affect all aspects of your life and the lives of your loved ones. Under Indiana law, victims have a right to seek out restitution to cover this pain and suffering, in addition to other forms of compensation..
Selecting a patient and understanding personal injury attorney is essential to winning your personal injury case.
Why Choose Wischmeyer Law as Your Personal Injury Attorney
Indiana Attorney Jason Wischmeyer provides personalized treatment, so you know you are more than just a financial transaction. Clients are treated like family, and the firm’s client-friendly policies are here to support you during this difficult time. Some of the benefits and skills Wischmeyer Law provides its clients include:
- Over 15 Years Of Experience: Indiana attorney Jason Wischmeyer’s 15 years of experience will not guide you astray. You are in trusted hands that know the Indiana legal system, inside and out. Not only has Jason Wischmeyer earned countless awards in the legal world, but he has also earned the trust of the residents of Indiana with his years of committed service to the local community.
- Local Representation: As a local resident of the Indianapolis community, Wischmeyer Law prides itself of defending the people of Indiana and takes pride in our state and the people in it.
- Personal Attention On Every Case: You will not feel lost in the shuffle when you choose Wischmeyer Law as your personal injury law firm. Every client receives our undivided and committed attention within every personal injury case.
- Flexible Appointment Availability: By utilizing Indiana Attorney Jason Wischmeyer as your personal injury lawyer, you will be able to setup appoints at a variety of flexible times. Wischmeyer Law will do its best to accommodate your busy schedule and assure you that your time is valued.
- We Know Both Sides: Our long and varied legal experience has given us insight into both sides of personal injury cases, meaning that when we are representing you in your time of need, we will be able to anticipate any hurdles that may come your way when seeking personal injury compensation.
- Weekend Hours: Seeking your personal injury compensation is a 24/7 job for us. Even during the weekend, you are able to schedule appointments with us and get one step closer to obtaining your justice.
- Hospital And Home Visits: No matter your situation, Wischmeyer Law will be there for you. If you are unable to make it to our office for whatever reason, hospital and home visits can be arranged.
- Free Initial Consultation: Wischmeyer Law will give you the best legal advice possible free of charge.
- No Attorney Fees Until You Receive Money: Until you receive compensation for your personal injury claim, you will not be charged any attorney fees.
- Fully Licensed and Insured: Wischmeyer Law goes above and beyond to retain its credibility. As such, we have received all necessary licenses and insurances, to ensure that our clients know how committed we are to the legal process. Clients, such as yourself, are in trusted hands.
Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
What are your practice areas? Wischmeyer Law not only features the best Indiana personal injury lawyers, but we also focus on other practice areas, such as bankruptcy, business advising, business collections, real estate, and litigation. Our huge variety of practice areas ensures that we’ll always be able to assist you with any legal matters. Whether you’re fighting to keep your business afloat or attempting to buy your first home, Wishmeyer will be you every step of the way.
Do you offer free consultation? Wischmeyer Law features free consultation for all clients. By calling 317-429-0210 or filling out our contact form, you will be receiving your free consultation in no time. Wischmeyer Law believes in client-friendly practices and helping out the Indianapolis community. Until we obtain justice for our clients, we won’t charge any attorney fees.
Where are you located? Wischmeyer Law is located at 7612 Stones River Dr, Indianapolis, IN, 46259, USA. Our office hours Monday-Friday are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm. Wischmeyer Law even offers weekend hours that run from 9:00 am – 11:00 am. Our flexible hours are designed to match your busy lifestyle and accommodate any special needs that you may have.
How is your relationship with your clients? Wischmeyer Law maintains great relationships with all clients. The legal expertise of Wischmeyer, combined with the firm’s client-hospitality, makes Wischmeyer Law an integral part of the Indianapolis community. Since 2002, Wischmeyer Law has been committed to obtaining justice for a variety of clients. No matter your background or status, Wischmeyer Law will give the expert legal advice and service.
I’m unsure if I have a case, should I still schedule consultation? Yes. If you suspect that you may be entitled to compensation due to negligence, then scheduling consultation should be your first course of action. At Wischmeyer Law, we offer a free consultation, which means we will be able to assess the situation and determine if you are eligible for a personal injury claim, and you will not have to worry about paying for our advice. Potential clients have nothing to lose from scheduling a consultation with us. With our combined legal knowledge at Wischmeyer Law, we’ll be able to determine if personal injury compensation is possible for your case.
Will I be charged if I lose my claim? Unless you are awarded compensation for your pain and suffering, you will not be charged a single dime. Wischmeyer Law believes in earning your payment through hard work and not anti-client practices. Wischmeyer Law only deserves your hard earned money if we accomplish the task you hired us for. There will be no repercussions for losing your case.
Where can I find more legal information? The website of Wischmeyer Law features a blog that focuses on a variety of legal terminologies and Indiana focused laws. The blog allows clients to familiarize themselves with valuable information pertaining to personal injury claims. With constant updates, the blog of Wischmeyer Law is an excellent source of relevant legal news within Indiana.
How long do I have to file a personal injury claim? Within the state of Indiana specifically, you have two years to file your personal injury claim. When this time period lapses, you lose your right to receive any compensation. The sooner you contact Wischmeyer Law about your personal injury claim, the faster we can work towards obtaining our personal injury compensation. If you or a loved one qualify for a personal injury claim, do not hesitate to schedule a free consultation with us.
Who has Wischmeyer Law represented? Over the last 15 years, Wischmeyer Law has had the pleasure of representing small businesses, Fortune 500 businesses, and people in economic distress. Victims of personal injury claims, wrongful death, and insurance companies have also trusted Wischmeyer Law for their legal needs.
Indianapolis personal injury attorney, Jason P. Wischmeyer is ready to help you. Call (317) 429-0210 today to get started.
Why Choose Me?
- Schedule Now And Protect Your Rights
- Local Representation
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Hospital And Home Visits
- 16 Years Of Experience
- Weekend Hours
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- We Know Both Sides having represented Insurance Companies too
- Free Initial Consultation
- No Attorney Fees Until You Receive Money