In a car accident claim, comparative fault means you can be held partially responsible for your own injuries if you... Continue Reading
Indianapolis Car Accident Attorney
NO FEE UNTIL YOU RECOVER MONEY FOR YOUR INJURIES!
Since their inception, cars have been a quintessential aspect of American life. However, the aftermath of a car crash can leave you or your loved one with irreversible damages. The headache of dealing with all legal matters related to the accident can be overwhelming. In times of legal distress, you need a professional Indianapolis car accident attorney on your side.
Jason Wischmeyer; Indianapolis car accident attorney, has been helping car accident victims for over 15 years. With years of experience in the legal field, Jason Wischmeyer can help you win the compensation you deserve and will be there for you in your emotional time of need. On numerous occasions, Jason Wischmeyer has held the hands of car accident victims such as your self through their litigation process. The traumatic experience of surviving a car accident shouldn’t be made even worse by the stress of legal troubles. Thanks to the countless years of legal experience and our client-friendly practices, residents of Indianapolis are always in trusted hands.
Common Causes Of Indianapolis Car Accidents
There are a staggering number of potential causes of car accidents. Most, however, are usually the result of someone’s negligence towards traffic laws. These drivers put your life at risk by partaking in the following activities:
- Drunk Driving
- Driving Under The Influence Of Drugs
- Street Races
- Distracted Driving
- Reckless Driving
- Running Red Lights
- Improper Turns
- Running Stop Signs
- Driving While Tired
- Driving The Wrong-Way
- Unsafe Lane Switching
All of these dangerous activities can severely injure other motorists. Whereas environmental hazards can be blamed for some car accidents, individuals who blatantly disregard safety regulations are fully responsible for any pain and suffering they may cause. You deserve proper compensation and representation from a professional Indianapolis car accident attorney.
Types Of Car Accident Injuries
You can experience great bodily harm anytime you’re involved in a car accident. Your injuries can range from minor to major but you’re always at risk each time you experience one. Examples of possible car accident injuries include:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury,
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Ankle, Knee and Leg Injuries
Your livelihood is put at risk each time you’re the victim of a car accident. Severe injuries from car accidents can take away all of the simple pleasures of life. For this reason, its imperative that you seek proper legal help so that you can get the compensation you deserve.
The Statute of Limitation For Indianapolis Car Accident Claims
You have two years to pursue compensation for your car accident claim. Letting time lapse on your car accident claim will void you of receiving any compensation for your pain and suffering. The entire experience of a car accident can be emotionally draining but you must seek legal advice from a professional Indianapolis car accident attorney.
What To Do After A Car Accident
In the unfortunate event that you find yourself a victim of a car accident, there are key steps that must be taken to ensure you receive compensation. Without following these key steps, your likelihood of receiving compensation is greatly decreased. After any car accident you should:
- Seeking Medical Attention: Visiting a doctor should be your top priority after a car accident. Besides being treated for any injuries sustained from the car accident, you’ll need to keep documenting your recovery. This is very important in the event that your condition worsens as a result of the car accident. For this reason, you’ll need to make it to all of your doctor appointments so that you can use receive compensation.
- Talk To All Witnesses: The more people that can vouch for your case, the better. Be sure to write down all contact information for all parties involved. In key situations, witness accounts can be the difference between you receiving compensation.
- Do Not Trust Insurance Companies: No matter how friendly and caring an insurance representative may seem, they are not to be trusted. Insurance companies are only interested in paying the least amount of money for your pain and suffering. They will pressure you to settle for a tiny amount of cash that’s well below the amount you deserve. Insurance companies will also attempt to use any information you give them against your car accident claim. You should only trust an Indiana car accident lawyer that has your best interest.
Finally, you should seek out legal guidance from a professional car accident lawyer such as Jason Wischmeyer. His years of experience will ensure that you’ll receive compensation in no time.
Why Choose Wischmeyer Law As Your Car Accident Attorney
Jason Wischmeyer takes great pride in assisting car accident victims. Wischmeyer Law understands your stress and wants to help assist you in any way we can. Through our knowledgable team of legal experts and our client-friendly practices, we hope to earn your business. Reasons to choose Wischmeyer Law as your car accident attorney include:
- No Attorney Fees Until You Receive Money: Wischmeyer Law won’t ask for a single penny from you until we win your compensation. Clients shouldn’t have to worry about unnecessary attorney fees while they’re already fighting for compensation or dealing with their injuries.
- We Know Both Sides: Wischmeyer Law understand how insurance companies operate. After being in the legal field for over 15 years, Wischmeyer Law has the combined experience to predicate any tactic that insurance companies might use. You’re in trusted hands that want to win compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Free Initial Consultation: Free consultation is offered to all clients. Wischmeyer Law also offers flexible appointment availability. No matter your schedule or financial situation, our pro-client practices will always be accommodating to your legal needs.
- Fully Licensed and Insured: Wischmeyer Law is more than qualified to tackle your car accident claims. We possess all of the proper licenses and insurances to make us worthy of your business.
- Hospital And Home Visits: If the injuries of your car accident are too serve for any form of travel, Wischmeyer Law will come to you. We not only offer hospital visits but we’ll also visit you in your home. Wischmeyer Law puts their clients first and won’t stop until we get fair compensation for all our clients.
Car Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do I have to file a car accident claim?: Car accident victims have two years to file a car accident claim. It’s in your best interest to file your car accident claim asap. The more time that you give a car accident lawyer to prepare, the more likely you are to receive compensation. If you or a loved are in need of an Indianapolis car accident attorney, schedule a free consultation with Jason Wischmeyer.
- I’m unsure if I have a case, should I still schedule a consultation?: You should always seek legal assistance in the aftermath of a car accident. The legal experts at Wischmeyer Law can tell you if your case is eligible for compensation. A free consultation is available for all clients and we’re always here for your legal needs.
- Who has Wischmeyer Law represented?: Wischmeyer Law has represented Fortune 500 businesses, clients in economic distress, insurance companies, personal injury claims, and wrongful death. For the past 15 years, we’ve gained countless experience in a variety of practice areas. Despite our renowned resume, we still have a passion for obtaining justice for all of our clients.
- Where are you located?: Wischmeyer Law is located at 7612 Stones River Dr, Indianapolis, IN, 46259, USA. Our office hours Monday-Friday are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm. On Saturday we even offer hours from 9:00 am- 11:00 am.
- Where can I find more legal information?: If you’re curious about more information retaining to car accident claims, look no further than our blog. Here you will find legal news and blogs pertaining to the latest developments within Indianapolis law.
Contacting A Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are an everyday occurrence that could happen to you. Your entire physical, mental, and financial well-being can be alternated within a second. Whenever this unfortunate event happens, you’ll need a team of experienced car accident lawyers to back you up. You’ll need a team people that are dedicated to winning you the compensation that’s rightfully yours.
If you’re looking for an Indianapolis car accident attorney that’s passionate about all of his clients, look no further than Jason Wischmeyer. Jason Wischmeyer has earned countless legal awards for his outstanding legal work and commitment to his clients. Despite his major achievements in the law field, Jason Wischmeyer still retains his compassion for car accident victims such as yourself.
If you or a loved is in need of a car accident lawyer, call Wischmeyer Law at 317-429-0210. Our free consultation allows us to determine if your car accident is eligible for compensation. Filing out our simple and straightforward contact form will have you in our offices in no time.