In a car accident claim, comparative fault means you can be held partially responsible for your own injuries if you... Continue Reading
Truck Accident Attorney
NO Fee Until You Recover Money For Your Injuries!
Commercial trucks are important to the American economy, but whenever these massive vehicles collide with your automobile, the results can be devastating. The numerous interstates within Indiana are, unfortunately, the backdrops to tragic truck accidents which are usually avoidable. Not only can a truck accident cost you thousands in repairs, but severe injuries may also come as a result of said truck accident. In order to receive the proper compensation for your pain and suffering, your immediate response should be to seek the proper legal assistance from a trusted Indiana truck accident attorney.
Indiana truck accident attorney Jason Wischmeyer has dedicated ten years of his career to helping accident victims. Being a survivor of a truck accident himself, Jason Wischmeyer understands how you feel. Battling a huge corporation can be intimidating, but with a trained Indianapolis truck attorney such as Jason Wischmeyer, you will be professionally represented by a law firm determined to obtain your restitution.
The Statute of Limitation for Indianapolis Truck Accident Claims
Indianapolis has a statute of limitation of two years for filing truck accident claims. Letting your time limit expire will void any chance you have of receiving financial reimbursement. Seeking representation from a professional Indiana truck accident attorney should be your first course of action. The chances of winning compensation are increased the sooner you get legal assistance. With more time to prepare your case, your legal team can develop a more compelling claim.
Common Causes of Indianapolis Truck Accidents
Despite all trucks being inherently dangerous because of their huge sizes and blind spots, drivers of these massive vehicles continue to make dangerous mistakes. The safety of you and your loved ones are put into jeopardy whenever the following occurs:
- Driver Fatigue: The long hours expected of truck drivers put motorists, such as yourself, at risk. The delayed reaction times of overworked drivers are common causes in most truck-related accidents. Instead of driving the recommended number of hours, some truck drivers will push themselves over the limit. Their blatant disregard for safety regulations can result in critical damage to you and your family members.
- Speeding: The tight deadlines that truck drivers have to complete their deliveries within could put you at risk. When a huge truck is speeding down an Indiana interstate at extreme speeds, the slightest error can result in a huge highway pileup.
- Oversized Trucks: In the pursuit of delivering more products, truck drivers are sometimes instructed to drive oversized or overloaded trucks. Not only do oversized trucks obscure the view of other motorists, but their massive sizes have the potential to ram into their surrounding.
- Poorly Maintained Trucks: Trucks require regular maintenance in order to meet safety regulations. Without the tires being examined or the brakes properly checked, you are at risk of experiencing a traumatic accident. It is the responsibility of companies and drivers to ensure that their trucks meet safety standards.
Truck Accident Injuries
Getting into a truck accident can result in life-changing injuries. The massive size of trucks increases the chances of you having irreversible damage done to your body. You may lose your ability to do basic tasks due to your severe injuries. How you interact with your friends and family in the future can be heavily influenced by a truck accident. The following severe injuries can occur in the aftermath of a truck accident:
- Brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Orthopedic injuries;
- Nerve damage;
- Quadriplegia; or
If you or a loved one have severe injuries that are the result of a truck accident, your first course of action should be getting legal help from an Indianapolis truck accident attorney. Seeking legal assistance from a trained professional truck accident attorney will get you one step closer to your proper compensation. You should not have to suffer from devastating injuries that were the result of someone’s disregard for safety.
What To Do After A Truck Accident
Surviving a truck accident can be a traumatic experience. Not only was your car completely totaled, but you may also be suffering from severe injuries. You may be disoriented and flustered afterward, but remember these key steps to take after a truck accident:
- Take Notes: Write down every detail pertaining to your truck accident. For all parties involved, you should get their contact information. If anyone gives a specific statement describing how and when the truck accident took place, be sure to write down anything they say. Key witnesses can play a major role in obtaining compensation.
- Seek Medical Attention: Regardless of how minor your injuries are at the scene of the accident, seek medical attention as soon as possible. Not only can you receive repayment for any injuries sustained from the truck accident, but any future medical conditions resulting from the truck accident can be liable for compensation.
- Take Pictures: While witnesses testimonies are additions to your truck accident claim, a picture is worth a thousand words. Be sure to capture photos of the scene of the accident, damages to your car, and damages of any other vehicles involved. Your healing process is also another important process that you should document through your photos. Having photographic evidence of your pain and suffering will make winning restitution even more achievable.
- Contact Wischmeyer Law: Contacting Indianapolis truck accident lawyer Josh Wischmeyer is vital in getting your compensation. Before signing any official statements regarding your truck accident, you should have Wischmeyer Law present to ensure your compensation. The free consultation of Wischmeyer Law allows countless truck accident victims such as yourself to win monetary compensation for your pain and suffering.
Why Choose Wischmeyer Law As Your Truck Accident Attorney
Wischmeyer Law is dedicated to obtaining justice for all of our clients. We take pride in helping you win compensation for your pain and suffering. We have client friendly practices and years of combined experience that will earn your trust. Reasons to choose Wischmeyer Law to include:
- Over 15 Years of Experience: Wischmeyer Law has over 15 years of combined experience within the legal field. Our expertise with truck accident claims will help you win your compensation. Wischmeyer Law has also earned countless accolades within the Indianapolis legal world. Our dedication to our clients has earned us the love and respect of the Indianapolis community.
- Personal Attention on Every Case: Wischmeyer Law will examine every aspect of your truck accident case. No key factors of your case will be glossed over. Each and every client at Wischmeyer Law is treated with the utmost importance and respect.
- Fully Licensed and Insured: Wischmeyer Law takes great pride in our legal credibility. We have all of the proper licenses and insurances to ensure that we are worthy of your business. Our clients are always in trained and professional hands
- Free Initial Consultation: Wischmeyer offers a free consultation to all of our clients. You can schedule an appointment with us without worrying about any unnecessary fees.
- Flexible Appointment Availability: No matter how hectic your life may be, Wishmeyer Law can accommodate your busy schedule. Wishmeyer Law even offers appointments on the weekend for clients that are unable to make weekday appointments.
- Hospital and Home Visits: If your unfortunate truck accident injury has left you unable to visit us, we will come to you. Valuable clients such as yourself are encouraged to schedule hospital/home visits in the event that they are unable to visit us.
- No Attorney Fees Until You Receive Money: Unless you receive the proper compensation that you deserve, Wischmeyer Law will not charge you attorney fees. For this reason, clients such as yourself can pursue your truck accident claims without the worry of unnecessary legal fees.
- We Know Both Sides: The years of legal experience at Wischmeyer Law has allowed our firm to become familiar with both sides of the courtroom, meaning that Wischmeyer Law can anticipate any strategy that companies may use against you. You deserve truck accident lawyers that understand how to navigate the legal system.
Truck Accident Frequently Asked Questions
Who has Wischmeyer Law represented? Throughout Wischmeyer Law’s long history, we have represented small business, as well as Fortune 500 businesses. Clients in economic distress, insurance companies, personal injury claims, and wrongful deaths make up our legal resume. Wischmeyer Law has the experience to deal with all of your legal matters.
How long do I have to file a truck accident claim? A victim of a truck accident has two years to fill their claim within the state of Indiana. In order to receive your compensation, you must seek out the proper legal help before it is too late. If you or a loved qualify for a truck accident claim, schedule a free consultation with Wischmeyer Law.
I am unsure if I have a case, should I still schedule a consultation? Anytime that you are involved in a truck accident, you should always seek out legal advice. With free consultation at Wischmeyer Law, you have nothing to lose from inquiring about what legal steps you should take. The trained experts at Wischmeyer Law will examine your case thoroughly to determine if further legal action can be pursued. All of this comes at no cost for our invaluable clients.
Contacting A Truck Accident Lawyer
Contact Wischmeyer Law at 317-429-0210 for a free consultation. You can also fill out our quick and easy contact form to start getting the legal advice you deserve. Compensation is just a phone call away and your friends at Wischmeyer Law are eager to help you.
There is never a fee until you recover money from your injuries and at Wischmeyer Law Office this fee is based on the time it takes to resolve your case and always starts at 25% of the amount of money you recover.
NO Fee Until You Recover Money For Your Injuries!