When accounts receivable threaten to become bad debt, Jason Wischmeyer’s debt collections practice brings two decades of experience to the task of turning account losses into recoveries for your business.
Jason Wischmeyer provides collection services that are tailored to your requirements:
- Enforcement of lien and bond rights
- Recourse to collateral security, via replevin
- Pre-judgment attachment (where available)
- Bad Check collection procedures
- Collections on accounts
- Pre-Litigation Collection Agreements
Our pre-suit debt collection efforts are always focused on reaching an acceptable resolution, because settlement before suit remains the most cost- effective result. Negotiating and documenting a settlement through:
- Promissory Notes
- Confession of Judgment
- Voluntary surrender of collateral or assignment of assets
- Judgment Withholding Agreements for voluntary payments
If the matter cannot be resolved amicably, Jason Wischmeyer’s pre-suit investigation of the case and the debtor’s situation provides you with the current information upon which you can make an informed decision about proceeding with suit.
Effective post-judgment debt collections can convert a write off into a debt collection without throwing good money after bad. Our team of experienced debt collectors looks for the debtor’s assets likeliest to result in a recovery and recommend post-judgment remedies available in the effort to recover payment with an eye toward the costs relative to the benefits.
- Property liens
- Vehicle liens
- Sheriff’s levies and till taps
- Writ of Assistance and Bond to Apply toward Judgment (where permitted)
Jason Wischmeyer offers his Indiana debt collection services for reasonable fees that match your company’s needs and budget. Hourly fees, contingency fees, flat fees, and blended fees are all options which Jason Wischmeyer’s client have utilized and which might be appropriate for your debt collection matters.